- Since 2014, the European International School (EIS) has supported outstanding students in their journey toward academic excellence and dedication to community service.
- For the 2017-18 academic year, EIS proudly continues to offer a limited numbers of Merit Scholarships for students entering grades 6 to 11 of up to 50% of the tuition fee and one grade 11 scholarship of 75%.
- The scholarship is awarded for up to seven years on the condition that the scholar maintains an excellent academic record.
Believe that you are a strong candidate?
Students deemed to have the potential to exceed 35 points in the IB Diploma will be considered. They should also meet the following conditions:
- Minimum English language level of CEFR B2, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Dedication to engage and support the school’s Community Service Program
STEP 1. Form
Complete the Merit Scholarship Application Form.
Submit the Merit Scholarship Application Form via email or post to the Merit Scholarships Team with following documents:
Academic report of the last two years
English language certificate if necessary
Motivation letter from the student
Other supporting documents
Merit Scholarships Team, 730 F-G-K Le Van Mien, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
STEP 3. Assessment and Interview
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in an assessment followed by an interview with the Merit Scholarships Board.
STEP 4. Offer
The school will offer Merit Scholarships only to successful applicants based on criteria of academic record, assessment and interview result.
There are a limited number of Merit Scholarships available and the review of applications is ongoing. Early application is highly recommended due to a limited number of places available.
For further information, please contact:
- (+848) 7300 7257 – ext 108 (Ms. Emily)
More About EIS
At EIS, we believe that a child can only reach his or her full potential in an environment which identifies and develops his or her individual learning needs.
Provide a framework of academic challenge that encourages students to embrace and understand the connections between traditional subjects and the real world, and become critical and reflective thinkers.
EIS believes that the Diploma Programme is the most challenging and advanced curriculum available internationally. We are confident that our students will achieve their full potential, and will proceed to university with the best possible chance of success.